Monday, March 21, 2011

Please Help Me go to Graduate School in Philadelphia!!!

Hello friends, family and colleagues,

I was just accepted to the graduate program at the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts! I am incredibly excited and can't wait to go, unfortunately, it is an astonishing expense.

I am trying to raise money to relieve some of the costs not covered by scholarships. I know it is a tough time all around, and few of us can spare anything, but please consider sponsoring my project and helping me go to graduate school. In return, I give you my love and eternal gratitude as well as some awesome gifts and art!

You can click on the image above to see my page, or just click on this link: Daria's IndieGoGo Page


Thank you so much for your help and support and please forward this page to your friends!

All my love,
Daria


No comments:

Post a Comment